Driver and Vehicle Services Info Hub

Motor vehicle and drivers license information

Reduced Gross Weight

For decrease gross weight that results in refund:

  • Do not barcode the claim for Motor Vehicle Refund (PS2511).
  • Barcode the PS2000 or MNLARS title application
  • Enter each barcode label into MNLARS.

For specific questions please contact the Refund Unit.