A vehicle owner is eligible for reinstatement of regular license plates one year after the qualifying violation date.
Note: If the owner is the violator, the owner must also have a valid driver's license.
1. Complete an Application for Duplicate Plates
2. A $50 plate reinstatement fee is due for each vehicle.
3. Collect the appropriate duplicate plate fee. If special plates (e.g., personalized, etc.) are requested, issue 60 day permit until the special plate is received.
4. Collect registration tax if due
5. If available, attach reinstatement letter to the application.