Reference: Minn. Stat. 168.10(1)(c)
- Vehicle is restricted to operation solely as a collector item and cannot be used for general transportation
- Owner must have another annually-registered vehicle in his or her name
- Any motor vehicle at least 20 model years old, and manufactured after 1935. A vehicle is considered 20 model years old when that particular make of vehicle introduces their 20th model year. Example: When the 2010 Ford models are introduced, a 1991 Ford is considered 20 years old.
- Vehicle is at least 10 model years old, of which not more than 500 were manufactured in or imported into the U.S.
- Plates may be personalized.
Application: Made on a PS2000
Initial Plate Fee: Refer to Special Plates Brochure
Are plates transferable? Yes, there is a $5 plate transfer fee.
License Plate Series: 600000-649000 and 700000-799999