Driver and Vehicle Services Info Hub

Motor vehicle and drivers license information

Support our Troops



  • Plates are available online with a registration renewal or at all deputy registrar locations.
  • Contribution: The minimum annual contribution is $30, due with initial application and each registration renewal. Contribution is split between the Department of Military Affairs for financial support of military families and the Department of Veteran Affairs for grant programs for homeless and needy veterans.
Display/Plate Fees: Refer to Special Plate Brochure
Can you transfer plates? Yes, there is a $5 plate transfer fee due.
Plates may be ordered with a disability insignia for passenger vehicles, one-ton-pickups, and recreational vehicles for applicants that qualify for a disability license plate.