Driver and Vehicle Services Info Hub

Motor vehicle and drivers license information

Veteran Organization


General Information

  • Display: passenger or self-propelled RV-class vehicle
  • Organizations: VFW, Disabled American Veteran (DAV), or American Legion
  • Applicant must be the owner or joint owner of the vehicle
  • Applicant must be a member of the service organization for which they are applying.
  • Plates are available with disability insignia
  • The applicant must present a VFW, DAV, or American Legion membership card. Write on the application that you viewed the card, or submit a copy if the applicant has no objections. Do not send in a copy of the applicant's discharge papers.
  • When the applicant is no longer a member of the service organization, they must remove and properly dispose of the plates.
Initial/Duplicate Plate Fee: $10
7-Year Passenger Class Replacement Fee: $10
Can you transfer the plates? Yes, there is a $5 fee due.

Quick Reference Guide: